“ATWORK FREEBIES” (Operated by CHANNEL MEDIA GROUP, LLC) MONTHLY RANDOM DRAWING OFFICIAL RULES
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
- To Enter: The AtWork Freebies Monthly Random Drawing begins March 2, 2020. Consumers may enter once per email address and survey submission. Enter by visiting the AtWorkFreebies.com survey URL provided on the entrant’s AtWork Freebies program specific collateral or logging into the entrant company’s AtWork Freebies company account and completing and submitting a survey form specific to the AtWork Freebies program they or their company received from AtWork Freebies. All entries must be received by the last day of each month in order to be eligible for that months drawing. AtWork Freebies is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, or incorrect entries. By submitting your email and survey information you willingly opt into our contact lists and grant full permission to AtWork Freebies and their subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agents to occasionally send information to you.
- Prize Details: Each month, a winner will be randomly chosen from the submitted emails and surveys. Prizes may vary and are at the sole discretion of AtWork Freebies. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received. No prize substitution or cash redemption allowed by the winner. Prizes are not transferable. All taxes on prizes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- Drawing and Awarding of Contest Prize: The contest winners will be selected by random drawing from among all eligible entries received. The drawing will take place on or about the first day of each month. AtWork Freebies’s decisions on all matters relating to this contest are final. The contest winner will be notified via email within one month following the drawing. Failure to respond within 48 hours of the email or telephone call will result in forfeiture of the prize and AtWork Freebies will award the prize to an alternate winner selected by random drawing from among the remaining eligible entries. If the prize or prize notification letter is returned as undeliverable, the prize will be forfeited and AtWork Freebies will award the prize to an alternate winner selected by random drawing from among the remaining eligible entries. Failure to comply with any terms or condition of these Official Rules may, at the sole discretion of AtWork Freebies, result in the winner’s disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to an alternate winner in a random drawing. Prizes are awarded via mail. AtWork Freebies official will contact the prize winners within 24 hours to notify of prize. Participants agree to have their photo likeness displayed on the AtWork Freebies.com website or other social media sites operated by AtWork Freebies, should a photo be uploaded and submitted with AtWork Freebies program specific survey.
- Photorights and Requirements: By entering this Monthly Random Drawing, Entrants agree that each Photo entry becomes the property of Sponsor and that the Sponsor may use such Photo for any proper purpose. Any personally identifiable information collected during an entrant’s participation in this Monthly Random Drawing will be collected by Sponsor and used by Sponsor, their respective affiliates, agents and marketers for purposes of the proper administration and fulfillment of the Monthly Random Drawing as described in these Official Rules.
Each Photo, and the components thereof, must be the original work of the Entrant, may not have been previously published, may not have won previous awards, and must not infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity or other intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity and must have been created in a legal and safe manner. An original is the product of one’s own mind and is not a copy or imitation. If the Photo contains any material or elements that are not owned by the Entrant and/or are subject to the rights of third parties, the Entrant is responsible for obtaining, prior to submission of the Photo, any and all releases and consents necessary to permit the use and exhibition of the Photo and all of the components thereof by Sponsor in the manner set forth in these Official Rules, including, without limitation, name and likeness releases for any person who appears in or is identifiable in the Photo, and permission to reproduce, distribute, publicly display or otherwise use the Photo(collectively, the “Clearances”). By submitting a Photo, Entrant warrants, represents and consents to the submission and use of the Photo in the Monthly Random Drawing, and to its posting on the Internet in connection with the Monthly Random Drawing.
Photo entries may not contain any of the following: i) Materials which include or constitute trademarks, trade names, commercial product brands, designer insignia, logos, depictions, designs, likeness of any celebrity (living or dead), copyrighted works, or other content created or owned by any person or entity other than Entrant or for which the Entrant hasnot obtained owner’s permission to use; ii) Materials which contain phone numbers, website links, street addresses, e-mail addresses or license plate numbers; iii) Materials which contain profanities, vulgar language, lewd behavior, or are otherwise obscene or inappropriate for a general audience; iv) Materials which contain any depiction of real or simulated sexual acts; v) Materials which contain extensive or gratuitous violence; vi) Materials which depict illegal acts; vii) Materials which contain unsafe actions, or use of fire that may result in personal injury or destruction of property; viii) Materials which violate anyone’s privacy rights, violate any confidentiality or employment agreement, or which are defamatory; ix) Materials which are derogatory, libelous, or slander the Sponsor, or any affiliated entity or person; x) Materials which are discriminatory based on race, religion, national origin, physical disability, age, sex, or sexual orientation or preference; xi) Materials in which any person identifiably appears where no appropriate written release has been obtained from such person granting all rights required herein; xii) Materials which contain any computer virus, worm or other harmful computer programming; xiii) Materials which do not comport with the Entry requirements; and xiv) Materials which Sponsor, in its sole discretion, deems to be otherwise objectionable. Entries which do not conform to these guidelines will be disqualified. Sponsor further reserves the right, in its sole and unfettered discretion, to verify at any time during the Monthly Random Drawing that all necessary Clearances have been obtained and to disqualify and remove any Photoif it believes that the necessary Clearances have not been obtained.
By submitting a Photo, Entrant irrevocably assigns, conveys and otherwise transfers to Sponsor, its successors, and assigns any and all right, title, and interest in perpetuity throughout the world in and to the Entrant’s Photo, including, without limitation, any and all copyrights, trademarks, contract and licensing rights, moral rights or “droit moral”, and other intellectual property and proprietary rights in the Photo, and the exclusive right to edit, change, revise, reproduce, display, perform, publish, distribute, license, sublicense, and sell the Photoin whole or in part, and to prepare, use, and exploit derivative works or improvements thereof, in all forms and media now or hereafter known, including material in digital and electronic media, computer, audio and audiovisual versions, and translations and adaptations, all in any language throughout the world and in Sponsor’s sole discretion in perpetuity. Without limiting the foregoing, Entrant hereby waives and releases Sponsor, from any and all claims that Entrant may now or hereafter have in any jurisdiction based on such “moral rights” or “droit moral” or unfair competition with respect to Sponsor’s exploitation of the Photowithout further compensation to Monthly Random Drawingant of any kind. Entrant agrees thatemail shall satisfy any writing requirement that may apply to the assignment, conveyance, transfer, license, or waiver of any of the aforementioned rights. Entrant shall execute and deliver documents supplied by the Sponsor, at Sponsor’s expense, as may be necessary to vest in Sponsor the rights and waivers provided herein. Entrant agrees not to instigate, support, maintain, or authorize any action, claim, or lawsuit against Sponsor or its affiliates, or any other person, on the grounds that any use of thePhoto, or any derivative works, infringe or violate any of Entrant’s rights therein. Entrant grants the Sponsor and its agents the right to associate the Photowith Entrant’s name, image, likeness, hometown, biographical information, and employer name/city/state, without limitation and without compensation.
Entrant shall not receive any compensation or credit for Sponsor’s use of entries, other than that disclosed in these Official Rules.
- Eligibility: The drawing is open to legal U.S. residents age 18 or older. All federal, state and local laws apply. Void where prohibited. AtWork Freebies and their affiliated and parent companies, advertising and promotion agencies, are not responsible for printing, distribution or production errors and may rescind, cancel or revoke the Drawing based upon any such error without liability and at AtWork Freebies’s sole discretion.
- Additional Terms relating to the Contest: AtWork Freebies will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, postage-due, misdirected or illegible entries, or for failure to receive entries due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or AtWork Freebies. In the event of a dispute, all e-mail entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the e-mail account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an email account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such email account by the internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with such e-mail account. Any questions regarding the owner of an e-mail account shall be determined by AtWork Freebies in its sole, reasonable discretion.
Entrants further agree to be bound by the terms relating to the use of this website, including its Conditions of Use. In the event the contest is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of AtWork Freebies which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the drawing, AtWork Freebies reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the contest.
Should the contest be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, AtWork Freebies reserves the right to award the prize based on the entries received before the termination date.
- Dispute Resolution: By entering this drawing, entrants agree that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the drawing, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of any entrant and AtWork Freebies shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Ohio, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of Ohio, or any other jurisdiction) that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Ohio.
The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the invalidity or unenforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.